Batch Ovens >> Cabinet Ovens
LEWCO Cabinet Ovens feature horizontal air flow for processing small or flat parts on shelves or trays. Standard models are available from 8-64 cubic feet and are offered in either top or bottom mounted heat chambers.
- The National Fire Protection Associationâ€™s Standard NFPA 86 documents guidelines for the safe operation of industrial ovens and furnaces. All LEWCO Ovens are designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of this standard.
- Ovens and furnaces in which flammable volatiles or combustible materials are present in the work space are classified by NFPA 86 as Class A. Similarly, ovens and furnaces wherein no flammable volatiles or combustible materials are present are considered Class B. Due to the risk of fire or explosion, NFPA 86 requires specific safety equipment for all Class A ovens and furnaces. Fuel gas fired ovens and furnaces also require the same safety equipment. Specifically:
- Powered exhaust of capacity determined by burner size and solvent load present.
- Explosion relief of adequate area determined by oven or furnace volume.
- Inner shell: Welded, 16 gauge, aluminized.
- Outer shell: 18 gauge CRS covers.
- Insulation: 8# Mineral wool.
- Wall design: Heat losses are minimized by a unique wall design featuring a welded inner shell and a completely isolated outer frame and covers.
- Exterior Finish: Machine gray.
- Heavy-duty door on an isolated door frame assures positive door seal throughout the heating cycle
- Center wedge design to minimize heat loss between the doors.
- Large diameter, wire cored gasket.
- Explosion relief safety latches.
- High volume circulation fan efficiently delivers heat to the oven work space.
- Rugged 16 gauge aluminized steel duct work.
- Integral supply and return plenums provide uniform heat distribution throughout the oven.
- Plenum covers are easily removable to facilitate thorough cleaning.