Article provided by: Laserod
Today, there are many technological advances in materials and how to transform them into new and innovative products. Within the manufacturing processes, one of the most revolutionary advances in laser cutting. This is a technique developed to take advantage of the high precision of the high power light beam for cutting a variety of materials for the benefit of the industry.
Thanks to its high power, with laser cutting, you can obtain exceptional finishes and exact parts in no time. However, on many occasions, it is not viable to invest in this type of equipment, for reasons of space or money. In those cases, having an extraordinary laser cutting service can be a great solution. It is essential that you know about this technology, and the significant advantages it can bring to your business.
What is Laser Cutting?
This is a thermal separation process. The laser beam strikes the surface of the material and heats it so strongly that it vaporizes it completely. Once the light beam penetrates, the laser’s determined path through the part begins, until you obtain the desired shape. The movement of the beam is controlled by a computer, which guarantees the accuracy of the path, getting exact and equal parts.
Because the heat-affected zone is tiny, the deformation of the finished part is minimal, as its waste. There are different laser cutting technologies. The CO2 laser emits infrared light and is excellent for processing a wide variety of materials, including wood, paper, plastics, glass, textiles, rubber, and metals. Fiber lasers and Nd-YAG ones are more specific to metals.
Which Are the 5 Advantages of Laser Cutting?
- Accuracy: Laser cutting is the most accurate cut in the industry. This allows for exceptional versatility in the application of designs and assemblies. With this technology, you will be able to create near-perfect parts.
- Savings: One feature of this technology is that the machine does not touch the material. This avoids the generation of shavings and waste, saving significantly on the material. As the computer guides the cuts, you can reuse the remaining pieces to the maximum for the elaboration of subsequent ones.
- Speed: this is the most automated technology available for cutting parts and materials. This allows the generation of a large number of pieces in a short time, increasing productivity. If you would like to have the most extraordinary laser cutting services in California, contact us; at Laserod we will be happy to assist you.
- Versatility: This technology provides a precise cutting machine that can work on almost any material such as paper, plastics, leather, wood, and metals. This allows it to be used by any business for its different cutting tasks.
- Profitability: The production capacity, delivery speed, and low waste make the laser cutting service the most profitable option for generating the parts you need for your product development.
Trust The Experts!
If you want to take advantage of this technology for the benefit of your business, and you want to count on the most extraordinary laser cutting services in California, you are in the right place. For over 40 years, Laserod and its predecessors have worked on behalf of the industry to provide the most outstanding cutting services with the best technologies at the most competitive prices in the market. Let us provide you with exceptional service. Contact us.